This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data users who consult it.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to articles 7 and 13 – 22 of the GDPR 2016/679 – to those interacting with the services of Tocchio International srl, accessible electronically from the address www.tocchio.it corresponding to the homepage of the official website of Tocchio International srl.
The information is valid only for the Tocchio International srl website and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
THE “HOLDER” OF THE TREATMENT
A follow-up to the visit of this site may be acquired data relating to identified or identifiable persons including their images. The holder of their treatment is Tocchio International srl, which is based in Viale Agricoltura 252 – 27029 Vigevano (PV) – R.E.A. PV – 283107 – CF and VAT number 02553900180.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The services related to the web services of this site are based at the aforementioned headquarters of Tocchio International srl and are carried out by the personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Browsing data. The computer systems and software procedures set up for this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that has been taken into account, with processing and association with data held by third parties, allowing users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses of the names of used computers that connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size is in response, the numeric code indicates the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used only as statistics for personal statistics on the use of the site and to check its errors and deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be made to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site in this regard.
The use of session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the data shown in the request forms.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
For completeness it should be remembered that in some cases, the Authority (Guarantor or delegates) can request news and information pursuant to Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and of the art. 15 of the GDPR 2016/679, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is mandatory under penalty of administrative sanction.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification or limited use of the same (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and Articles 16 – 18 of the GDPR 2016/679). Pursuant to the same articles, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. For your convenience we reproduce the above articles in full:
Right of rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) and whether there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
(c) the data subject opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2);
d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
(f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8 (1).
2. The controller shall, if he / she has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to delete it, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform the data controllers who are processing personal data of the request of the person concerned to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a) for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
(b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation requiring treatment under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority of which the data controller is invested;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3);
(d) for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 risks making it impossible or to seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of this treatment; or
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right of limitation of treatment
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to Article 21 (1), pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- If the processing is restricted pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall only be processed, except for storage, with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court. or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The data subject having obtained the processing restriction pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the limitation is revoked.